Who is Quelch Town Planning Planning Applications VCAT Appeals Planning Enforcement


If you are a permit applicant or land owner who has had a planning application refused by Council or a planning permit issued with conditions you believe are onerous, Quelch Town Planning can lodge an application for review with the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal to have Council’s decision set aside or varied. Quelch Town Planning will lodge all the necessary paperwork with the tribunal, prepare the planning submission and act as the representative at the hearing.

Further, Quelch Town Planning can represent objectors to planning applications at VCAT. Refer to the following section on ‘Objection to Planning Applications’.

David Quelch has had considerable success in representing both local Councils and permit applicants/land owners at VCAT. To review these decisions, simply search for VCAT on the internet, and then go to ‘Planning and Environment List’; ‘Decisions’; http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/cases/vic/VCAT/; ‘Advanced Search’; then select ‘Victoria: Civil and Administrative Tribunal’ and enter ‘Quelch’ in ‘enter search query’; then click search.